A jQuery plugin that makes it extremely easy to upload files while being non-intrusive, backwards-compatible, flexible, and very easy to understand.
Check it out here.
Other libraries I would like to release, but haven't yet (time is so scarce these days):
- A jQuery trigger for detecting changes in textboxes and textareas, even when a click-copy-paste occurs.
- A PHP wrapper library for audio conversion and manipulation, using FFmpeg and SoX at its base.
- An asynchronous PHP daemon library.
- A PHP wrapper library for making it easier to send email via Amazon SES.
- A C program for extracting a set of peak values from an audio file.
- Two Bash shell scripts for pushing and pulling data to/from Amazon S3, syncing it with a local directory.